Be strong in the darkness.
Not just when bravery comes easily and life seems to smile effortlessly at you.
- when loneliness pulls you away from life-giving friendships.
- getting up and greeting the day takes everything in you.
- as your mistakes loom monster-sized before you.
- when correction feels like disqualification from your call.
- when your friends suffer and you can’t make it stop.
- as the enemy reminds you of weakness.
Be strong and let God bring you through your scariest things to the other side of brave.